How do I contact the Oakdale Police after hours?

If you are at 1584 Hadley Avenue after hours, use the speaker box located to the right of the main doors to City Hall to connect to Washington County and, after providing some information, an Oakdale police officer will be dispatched to your location. 

If you are at another location, from a phone, call 911 for any situation that requires the response of police, fire, or emergency personnel. This includes damage to property, parking complaints, traffic situations, suspicious activity, etc., as well as for emergencies.

Show All Answers

1. What are the rules for having a backyard fire?
2. What are my utility bill payment options?
3. Where is the dog park located?
4. How do I Register for Recreation Programs and Activities?
5. How Do I Open or Close a Water and Sewer Account?
6. What are the winter parking regulations?
7. Do I need a permit for a temporary storage container?
8. Where do I store my trash and recycling containers?
9. What can go in my recycling container?
10. How do I contact the Oakdale Police after hours?