When you are out and about in Oakdale, are there properties that cause you to pause so you can take it all in? Maybe it's colorful flowers, maybe it's perfectly shaped greenery, maybe it's your own yard! Oakdale loves to recognize properties in the community with great curb appeal by bestowing them with an Acorn Award --- and we need nominations!
The Acorn Award Committee reviews all nominations and selects a winning property in each category. Winning properties are recognized by the City Council, acknowledged on the city's social media, and mentioned in the Oakdale Update newsletter. Winners also receive an award, and a garden center gift card; plus the city will display an Acorn Award sign at the winning properties for a few weeks!
Nominate a Property
- Nominate as many properties as you want, even your own, by June 30, 2023.
- Properties in the Residential category that have previously won cannot be considered again for at least five years after winning; preference may be given to properties that have not previously won an Acorn Award.
- All nominated properties need to be visible from a public street.
- Acorn Award Nomination Form
- Public (churches, schools, government)
City of Oakdale Acorn Awards
1584 Hadley Avenue North
Oakdale, MN 55128